Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

wanderingmonk.net

Postby The Keeper » 01 Jan 2011, 15:40

I have just resecured my old domain of wanderingmonk.net which was owned for the last couple of years by someone else who let it lapse this year. I will now be in the process of linking the forums to that domain.
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: wanderingmonk.net
Comments: 2
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Wandering Monk

Postby The Keeper » 06 Jan 2011, 21:35

Hello!
My name is Erik Youngren. The Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums are my site. Welcome!

I have a few posts on this site that briefly explain who I am, the reason behind the name of the site and so on. But I wanted to take a little bit of time to cover more in depth...
Link to topic: The Wandering Monk
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A_K

Postby The Keeper » 15 Jan 2011, 11:11

1.1 Explanatory Notes/Recap
Nigel infiltrated the tower and made it to the library on the second level whereupon the clerks in the library used his surprise arrival to attack their captors. Fleeing downstairs they encountered four of the fighter mages. One of these cast Stun Cloud and stupidly continued in to the AoE. Nevertheless, the clerks were KOed in the first and second rounds and eliminated in the third round by the electrical crits. The fighter mage in the AoE also suffered from the effe...
Link to topic: 3325A_K
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A_L

Postby The Keeper » 15 Jan 2011, 11:13

Nigel has now integrated with the prisoner society at his level. He has contacted the various clans represented here (which range far and wide) and has convinced them to unite at least for sake of escape. The presence of the heir (Gavin Toreth) has had no small part in this.
Nigel has also met Estara, one of the Koros prisoners on the 18th level. Note that it is not my intent to have Nara to be any sort of major character as I might have in the past. She is simply the...
Link to topic: 3325A_L
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A_M

Postby The Keeper » 15 Jan 2011, 11:18

Nigel made contact with Burke and infiltrated the armoury whereupon he stole armour and weapons. He also encountered two of the constructs which he avoided. At the end he decided to get Gavin out and not to attack the tower top. This left us with Burke gating him back to the mountaintop where there was an easy climb and an easy ignition of the torch as no one had been expecting him to be back in the place he was taken from.
2.0 Overview
I assume Nigel to now be coming...
Link to topic: 3325A_M
Comments: 1
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin