Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

Thanks for Posts

Postby The Keeper » 03 Feb 2011, 20:14

Thanks for Posts MOD is now installed. You can now thank someone for their post. There is a toplist for the top number of people posted and a gratitude list for people thanked. If you do not wish to participate you can turn it off in your UCP.
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: Thanks for Posts
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Topics Solved

Postby The Keeper » 04 Feb 2011, 09:20

I have now installed a new MOD called Topics Solved. As a member, if this is enabled in the forum you are using you can mark a post solved or unsolved. Some forums will allow reopening of solved topics.
Link to topic: Topics Solved
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Fragment of old outline

Postby The Keeper » 04 Feb 2011, 11:45

Before my computer, which had my campaign/world files, was stolen (and I learned the value of backups) I had been outlining the more current back history of the age. Whenever I wanted to see hard copy I would save a file out, copy it to disk and then transfer it to my mom's Mac which had a printer. In that way I'd proof my work. I usually just deleted the files on the disk afterwards. After losing the files I did what I could to scavenge those disks. The following is one fragment of the outline ...
Link to topic: Fragment of old outline
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Link Button

Postby The Keeper » 06 Feb 2011, 12:20

We now have a new LINK button. It will open any link you choose in a new window! You should see it on your editing bar. Type your text to describe the link. Select the text and click on the link2 button. After the text, put a comma. Copy and paste your URL after the comma (make sure there is no space after the comma!). There you go. Opens the link in a new window.

Link to topic: Link Button
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quick Reply

Postby The Keeper » 06 Feb 2011, 21:12

I have now been able to add a Quick Reply feature. This feature is actually a part of phpBB 3.6 and above (we have 3.7-PL1), but the style that I use for this forum (proDark) does not call it because it was created for phpBB 3.5 (which did not have Quick Reply. Thus, installing this MOD. Now we are able to Quick Reply to posts!

Please note that as this is only a Quick Reply the BB code editing bar is NOT available (although you can enter the codes by hand). Please use the full editor if you wish to have the editing bar.
Link to topic: Quick Reply
Comments: 5
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin