Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

New Forum Header

Postby The Keeper » 03 Mar 2011, 12:15

We now have a new forum header. It's quite large as you can see. That will be cut down over time. Some of the links also are broken. They are linking to areas I have not created for the main website yet. I will soon be focusing on that however. This particular header is a proof of concept for me. Now that I have it and I know how to do it, I can play around with it some. I will most likely be cutting the size down (I know it's going to get irritating fast), but I also am thinking about relocatin...
Last edited by The Keeper on 27 Mar 2011, 10:20, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: New Forum Header
Comments: 3
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

SEO Optimization

Postby The Keeper » 06 Mar 2011, 09:36

We have been holding fairly steady in the search rankings for 'Rolemaster Forums.' But I have been noticing that our pages are being indexed with the page titles of 'index, viewtopic, or viewforum.' These are the actual names of the PHP files that get called when you access the index page, a forum page and a topic page. It's part of a default phpBB install. Has not bothered me in the past but as we can't seem to crack the top five in a search ranking for the aforementioned terms I was thinking o...
Link to topic: SEO Optimization
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Watch forum link on forum list

Postby The Keeper » 24 Mar 2011, 11:21

I have now added a little MOD with this title. It places a green checkmark icon next to the forum name in the list. Clicking that icon will automatically subscribe you to that forum. It will also take you directly to that forum.
Link to topic: Watch forum link on forum list
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin