Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

Update Nightmare

Postby The Keeper » 24 Apr 2010, 20:02

So, tried to update in February to 3.0.7. Didn't work out...forums hosed. But I always back up the DB before updates, so I'm safe that way.

Finally got around to fixing this today. I have new domain so I tried it there first but because the paths are different I get locked out. So, back to here. Reverted to 3.0.4. Whole bunch of uploads and deletes in between, but now it is back up.

As of this time forum registration is disabled due to amount of spam accounts I get registering here.
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: Update Nightmare
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Karthin Campaign

Postby The Keeper » 24 Apr 2010, 23:59

Here are some more campaign notes. This one was not filed using my standard notation. The time period seems to be between when the PCs were recruited by Steuben but before they actually made it to Samarita. This was for my Karthin Campaign. Here it is...

Adventure Outline

Brief Notes/Recap

This adventure is a pre-main campaign adventure with the intent to have a character gain a reasonable level to participate in the main campaign which is now waiting to re-start.

Overview

The date is A...
Link to topic: Karthin Campaign
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

G1A

Postby The Keeper » 25 Apr 2010, 10:05

G1A
Petzel Island

Session 3/05/98: Petzel Island is a small island about 75 percent the size of our Catalina. It can be found in the Cerazon Sea, south of the Empire of Minorca. The island is controlled by a governor from the Empire and his Imperial troops (a company of 100). This small tropical posting is one of the more prestigious postings in the Empire since the island is home to Natoth, the Imperial Wizard, hence it's nickname, "Wizard's Isle."
Natoth has resided on the island...
Link to topic: G1A
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Brief Overview of Peztel Island

Postby The Keeper » 25 Apr 2010, 10:17

From my G1A notes:

Petzel Island is a small island about 75 percent the size of our Catalina. It can be found in the Cerazon Sea, south of the Empire of Minorca. The island is controlled by a governor from the Empire and his Imperial troops (a company of 100). This small tropical posting is one of the more prestigious postings in the Empire since the island is home to Natoth, the Imperial Wizard, hence it's nickname, "Wizard's Isle."
Natoth has resided on the island for a considerable...
Link to topic: Brief Overview of Peztel Island
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Organized Combat System (OCS)

Postby The Keeper » 25 Apr 2010, 11:12

OK. Most of my friends are familiar with this game. The first incarnation was simply called Survival and occupied about 3 hand-written notebook pages.

Survival was all about surviving the impossible battlefield scenario. The game is simply a shoot-em-up. Characters are rolled in lots as a set of statistics and there is pretty much zero character development (no XP system was devised). You are issued a gun, ammo, some grenades, maybe a backup weapon or so and sent out to attack something. If you...
Link to topic: Organized Combat System (OCS)
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin