Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

3325A1Bi

Postby The Keeper » 10 May 2009, 10:29

*Please note that underlined sentences indicate striked-out copy in the original document.

Brief Notes/Recap

The party is over and the group got the information. The gremlins were held for later. Now, it remains to be seen as to what the party will do. As Aaron stated, this changes his plans. In any case, never assume rumors to be absolutely true. The political situation is now mostly set up, but the familys file is still being written, although there is enough informa...
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: 3325A1Bi
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A1Bj

Postby The Keeper » 10 May 2009, 10:41

*Please note that previous posts have shown striked out copy by italics. Since most of these posts pick up from a previous one, I am not going to format this one.

Brief Notes/Recap

Party is now across the border in Romananov lands-finally. They have had their encounter with the Blaster Beetle and have seen the Gremlin spawning pool. Problems to resolve are Randall’s healing and the Gremlin Spawning pool. Solution to the Gremlin spawning pool is to have a far off battle between the Gremlins and...
Link to topic: 3325A1Bj
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A1Bk

Postby The Keeper » 10 May 2009, 10:44

Brief Notes/Recap

The party has completely avoided all confrontation due to Aaron’s singlemindedness (or protectiveness as Dave claims). This is a problem as events set up for the party will not occur. Therefore, events from this point on will be tied to Aaron’s quest, or will be designed to slow him down. NOTE First warning! The party has until November 12 to be within the city walls of Vassilisa.
Encounters will now be designed to give the party info on what they will be encountering.

Overv...
Link to topic: 3325A1Bk
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A1Bl

Postby The Keeper » 10 May 2009, 10:54

Brief Notes/Recap

The party has completely avoided all confrontation due to Aaron’s singlemindedness (or protectiveness as Dave claims). This is a problem as events set up for the party will not occur. Therefore, events from this point on will be tied to Aaron’s quest, or will be designed to slow him down. NOTE First warning! The party has until November 12 to be within the city walls of Vassilisa.
Encounters will now be designed to give the party info on what they will be encountering.

Overv...
Link to topic: 3325A1Bl
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A1Bm

Postby The Keeper » 10 May 2009, 11:03

This session note was created but never played. Ultimately the session ended in early 1999. I think there was burn-out (on my part) and frustration in the lack of advancement to the goal (on the players part and entirely my fault).

So, this was meant to be quick jump to the main event. But as I later moved out of state in late 1999 this never got played.

I might also mention that there were some hand-written notes and a map that I also made that expanded (changed) on some of the notes here as ...
Link to topic: 3325A1Bm
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin