Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

Graphics

Postby The Keeper » 02 Jun 2011, 02:35

Updated some graphics tonight. Little things that have been bugging me for a while. Menubar icons, and some new post button icons and forum indicator icons. Going to work again on the forum header, but it's late (or early) now and Photoshop is not behaving. I got 99% done of what I wanted to do, so I'll take care of that in the morning.
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: Graphics
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Minor stuff

Postby The Keeper » 02 Jun 2011, 22:23

Minor stuff I did today and a few days ago that you may or may not notice.

1. Loading Indicator. Now, when you click on a link a transparent element will pop up with the phrase "Loading" and will show an animated spinning wheel.
2. Blog link on the navigation menu, top left. I plan to add more for "pages" of the site, such as an About Page, etc.
3. Moved the "breadcrumbs" (the links back to where you started when you browse the forums) off of the navigation menu to...
Link to topic: Minor stuff
Comments: 1
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Lazy Gamemaster

Postby The Keeper » 05 Jun 2011, 11:31

Read this today. I am reposting the content here because I think it's good advice. I LEARNED something…it's not my job to anticpate, decide, or otherwise guess what the PCs are going to do. It's my job to oppose/work with them (explained in the article). That opens things up!

Here is the text of the article:
[html]<h2>
The Lazy Man's Gui...
Link to topic: The Lazy Gamemaster
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin