Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

Purpose of this Forum

Postby The Keeper » 16 Jul 2008, 13:41

This forum is for general questions concerning the Rolemaster Standard System (RMSS), Rolemaster Fantasy Role Playing (RMFRP) and Rolemaster Classic, or any other non 2nd Edition version of Rolemaster.
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: Purpose of this Forum
Comments: 1
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A1

Postby The Keeper » 16 Jul 2008, 14:38

Not a whole lot to say here. The A1 campaign was my second setting and involved the second character my friend had made. Eventually some other people got involved and we had a campaign. That all ended mysteriously (and somewhat acrimoniously) by October 1994. The files I am posting now are intended to be pickups from after that point where everyone left. By the time I got around to starting on them, I had gotten involved in RM, so this was my first stab at writing for the new system (not AD&...
Link to topic: 3325A1
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A1BA

Postby The Keeper » 16 Jul 2008, 15:02

OK. This session was the third derivative of the A campaign. By this time I had become comfortable with running RM as a Gamemaster (working with Matt, my friend who was running Fenrid). So I brought in Dave, Aaron and from time to time Erik (yeah, 2 Erik's in the group). The idea was to get these guys to a sufficiently high level to be on equal footing with Fenrid when he arrived in Karthin, which is where this session is set. Vassilisa is a capitol city in Karthin. Also, Matt's new character wo...
Link to topic: 3325A1BA
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

A History of the Known Universe

Postby The Keeper » 16 Jul 2008, 16:06

One of the earliest pieces of information concerning Kell is my original outline. It is completely devoid of any originality as I was attempting to fit my world into the AD&D universe and not the other way around.

Here it is:

A History of the Known Universe
I. Beginning
A. Kirin creates Zhantu
B. Kirin creates the Elder Gods

II. Exodus
A. The Elder Gods depart Zhantu
B. Kirin creates Julian and the Avatars

III. Creation
A. Moradin, Soul-Forger creates his World
B. The Seldarine are creat...
Link to topic: A History of the Known Universe
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A1BB

Postby The Keeper » 17 Jul 2008, 11:16

3325A1BB.doc
Brief Notes/Recap
Short gap between this file and last saw Dave and Aaron discovering the involvement of the circle, kidnapping a member of the circle, and Steuben and Adam disposing of her. The party left at night from the waypoint.

Overview
This particular adventure will see the party discovering by accident the lost Samaritan city of Tahparn. This city was one of the Samaritan hiding places in the God War. They will discover both orcs and drow are searching the city for artifac...
Link to topic: 3325A1BB
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin