Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

Forum Purpose

Postby The Keeper » 08 Jul 2009, 09:32

This forum is intended to be an adhoc post area for issues pertaining to any sessions (mine or anyone else's).

For example: Players can post their XP session data and GM's can then take that and report back to the player their XP session totals. Or general questions about game rules in sessions or mechanics can be asked by players and answered by GMs outside of the regular sessions.
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: Forum Purpose
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A_A

Postby The Keeper » 09 Jul 2009, 20:21

Well!

After no short amount of time Matt Wines and I have returned to Nigel's campaign. Session notes for the first session are below. We have had two sessions as of this posting, but I will not post the session notes for the second session at this time because there is material that Matt does not need to know (yet).

Here are the session notes:

1.1 Explanatory Notes/Recap
All notes are based on fragmentary documentation and memory. Calendar states that the last recorded day for Nigel was 26 ...
Link to topic: 3325A_A
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

3325A_B

Postby The Keeper » 19 Jul 2009, 15:55

Here is the second session posting. The third session has been played and the fourth will be played this evening.

1.1 Explanatory Notes/Recap
Nigel has effectively removed the head of the problem by putting an arrow in Nia’s head. This caused Kröthar to abandon the field with his men alive. Nigel has not, however, seen the last of them.
Nigel returned to Nomi with Nia’s body and left her lying in the street to be found in the morning. Her body will be recognized by the citizens and she will b...
Link to topic: 3325A_B
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin