Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

Player briefing for A Campaign

Postby The Keeper » 01 Aug 2010, 12:09

This briefing for Aaron Darcy:

Aaron, I've reviewed the Animist spells and that class will work very well with Matt's ranger in a supporting role.

As of this time, Nigel is 12th level. As soon as I determine Matt's current XP he will probably jump to 13th. I just want to bring you up to speed with history and current events.

Background: The setting is the Cyr Domains. Cyr is north of the Kingdom of Thanetia on my map. West of Cyr is unclaimed territory that is often transitioned by troops and...
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: Player briefing for A Campaign
Comments: 1
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

The Koros Union

Postby The Keeper » 08 Aug 2010, 15:06

Here is a partial history of the Koros Union which I began today. The file will of course continue to be worked on, but as of this time is incomplete. I think I wrote enough today though to show some background.

Koros Union, History and Lore

1.0 Beginnings
Unlike some of it’s neighboring countries to the south, the Koros Union is considerably older. Older in fact than the ancient Cammorian empire, which had it’s peak about two hundred years after the Union was founded.
The original indigenous...
Link to topic: The Koros Union
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sharing

Postby The Keeper » 18 Aug 2010, 23:44

Installed a Sharing Mod today. You can now share posts here on Facebook, MySpace, Twitter and deli.cio.us.
Enjoy!
Link to topic: Sharing
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Forum updates and problem resolution

Postby The Keeper » 29 Aug 2010, 12:18

Decided to fix the issues with this forum (again) by starting over (again) and reloading my mods to work with just one style, the default: proSilver. Consequently, any other styles are no longer available to the user. Am now in the process of restoring mods.

Languages: I have two installed. The default, which is British English, and English (US). I briefly considered deleting English (US), but have decided against it for those that wish to continue to use it. Please understand that for whatever...
Link to topic: Forum updates and problem resolution
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moiraine Damodred

Postby The Keeper » 31 Aug 2010, 20:36

If you have read at all any of the Wheel of Time books (as I have) by Robert Jordan you most certainly know about Moiraine Damodred. I particularly like the character dynamic between her and her Warder Lan. I used to hate her, but when she surrendered and bent her head to to Rand-al-Thor she proved two things to me. One, that she was truly Aes Sedai in that when engaging with the female side of the Source it is SURRENDER that allows the Source to be mastered and controlled. And two, she also pro...
Link to topic: Moiraine Damodred
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin