Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Me, myself and no army.

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: The Keeper

Board index  Wandering Monk Introductions

#1) 

Me, myself and no army.

Post Number:#1  Postby The Keeper » 20 Mar 2008, 16:34

OK. I am Erik Youngren (The Keeper) and this is my forum site. I have been gaming since 1983 when I was 13. I kind of fell into it and made my own stuff up until I got the D&D Basic Set for my 14th birthday in 1984. Since then I have played a number of games. Mechwarrior 2nd Edition has been the longest played, but I got involved in RM 2nd Edition in 1995.

In 2000, my wife and I moved here to Phoenix. I have been trying to find some people to game with, but there does not seem to be a whole lot of people out here that play Rolemaster 2nd Edition. I have had a few people, the longest being three months. I don't know where the guy went off too, but he stopped showing up unfortunately.

In any case, my wife and I have a four year old and one on the way. I am employed by Pueblo Publishers as a Graphic Designer and RM is my hobby.

*UPDATE* My son is five now and my daughter was born on June 23, 2008. She is now about 10 months.

Welcome to my site.

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Topic author
Local time: 25 Nov 2017, 04:29
Online: 20d 17h 40m 4s
Have thanks: 1 time

#2) 

Re: Me, myself and no army.

Post Number:#2  Postby The Keeper » 31 Oct 2010, 14:46

*UPDATE: 10.31.2010*

Gunnar, my son, is now 7 and my daughter is two and a half at this time. I have been gaming via Skype with an old friend since some time in late 2008. We have picked up where we left off in a very old adventure. Another old friend has relocated to the area and hopefully some time soon he will be physically present to game with my friend and I who will be with us via Skype.

I am however, still looking for players. Contact me if you are interested.

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Topic author

#3) 

Re: Me, myself and no army.

Post Number:#3  Postby The Keeper » 11 Jun 2016, 14:28

Still looking for players, although I have prospects now. We'll see where that goes.

My daughter turns eight this month and my son is old enough now to game.

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Topic author