Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

G'day from Australia

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: The Keeper

Board index  Wandering Monk Introductions

#1) 

G'day from Australia

Post Number:#1  Postby ghyle » 24 Mar 2008, 14:51

G'day!

It looks like I am one of the first members of the forum. Let me not be the last!

I wanted to post a piece in the introductions forum, so you can know a bit more about me, but for some reason it looks like I can't.

I'm on Rolemaster Revival, and I am writing up what I hope will get accepted as a new bestiary for RMFRP; that's the variant I use, I started with 2nd ed., and I collected most of the books (the core, all three C&T, the Elemental companion, and all 7 RMCs, plus a few sourcebooks).

Phillip

Show post links

ghyle

Topic author

#2) 

Re: G'day from Australia

Post Number:#2  Postby The Keeper » 24 Mar 2008, 16:23

Hey Phillip! Nice to have you. Sorry about the posting. I'm still getting used to version 3.0 of these forums and I had the wrong permissions set for the Intro forums. Anyway, I moved it over here and you should be able to post now. Welcome to the forums. Not much here right now as you can see, but I am working on it.

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Local time: 18 Nov 2017, 12:42
Online: 20d 17h 40m 4s
Have thanks: 1 time

#3) 

Re: G'day from Australia

Post Number:#3  Postby ghyle » 25 Mar 2008, 01:47

G'day!

I hope that I can help make this a fine place to visit, and even stay a while. Thanks for the welcome!

Phillip

Show post links

ghyle

Topic author