Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

A'ryt Faae Bonnie Dundee!

Introduce yourself to the community.

Moderator: The Keeper

Board index  Wandering Monk Introductions

#1) 

A'ryt Faae Bonnie Dundee!

Post Number:#1  Postby The Gibbon » 19 Sep 2008, 09:54

Hey, I've been looking for a forum for ages now, and even though i'm starting to believe this forum may well and truly have died, ;), I thought i would post up an introduction :D
This isn't actually my first post, although i'm sure it should be. I'm 17 years old, and come from Scotland. It's nice here, but the people are all junkies.
Fortunately, I have a close clique of friends, who are NOT junkies, and I can get by with them. UN-Fortunately, next to none of my friends RP, so when I come up with a cool idea, storyline, system, I have no one to tell it to! So, I thought I could drop my kit here and rest a while, rejuvenate my Roleplay pool, and have a chat with some people who are into the same kinda shtick I am. :D

Show post links

The Gibbon

Topic author

#2) 

Re: A'ryt Faae Bonnie Dundee!

Post Number:#2  Postby The Keeper » 23 Sep 2008, 12:02

Hey Gibbon. Not dead [these forums] — at least not yet. Glad to see you came by. Hopefully we have something for you here. Pretty much anything posted here you can modify or use as is for your games. My original intent/purposes here of the forums was two-fold. One to communicate with others and two to document my own campaigns/sessions and share those with others.

It's the second purpose that seems to be the dominant one at the moment. Periodically, when I get a chance I post my stuff.

Anyway, welcome!

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Local time: 22 Nov 2017, 15:19
Online: 20d 17h 40m 4s
Have thanks: 1 time