Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Forum updates and problem resolution

Changelog forum for site edits and changes.

Moderator: The Keeper

Board index  Wandering Monk Site News and Feedback Site Changelog

#1) 

Forum updates and problem resolution

Post Number:#1  Postby The Keeper » 29 Aug 2010, 12:18

Decided to fix the issues with this forum (again) by starting over (again) and reloading my mods to work with just one style, the default: proSilver. Consequently, any other styles are no longer available to the user. Am now in the process of restoring mods.

Languages: I have two installed. The default, which is British English, and English (US). I briefly considered deleting English (US), but have decided against it for those that wish to continue to use it. Please understand that for whatever reason it's not comprehensive so you will see a few issues with odd characters. For that reason alone, I have switched the default of the board and my user account to British English.

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Topic author
Local time: 21 Nov 2017, 18:47
Online: 20d 17h 40m 4s
Have thanks: 1 time

#2) 

Re: Forum updates and problem resolution

Post Number:#2  Postby The Keeper » 29 Aug 2010, 12:52

Complete. Mods restored. Everything seems to be working and I don't seem to be getting errors!

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Topic author
Local time: 21 Nov 2017, 18:47
Online: 20d 17h 40m 4s
Have thanks: 1 time