Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

RM 2nd Edition Character Sheet (Personal)

Forums for general, non edition specific, discussion of Rolemaster.

Moderator: The Keeper

Board index  Rolemaster General Discussion

#1) 

RM 2nd Edition Character Sheet (Personal)

Post Number:#1  Postby The Keeper » 25 Mar 2008, 12:14

OK. For those who want it, here is a character sheet that I created myself. I apologize for the off-site link, but the TOS here does not allow me to store files for sharing.

In any case, you should know this. The PDF is 11 inches by 17 inches and you will see that there are actually two 8.5 inch by 11 inch landscape pages on each page. Also, the pages might seem to be jumbled. Basically what this is an imposed version that allows you to print on 11x17 paper, fold it in half and then have the proper pages. I'll work on getting a 8.5x11 version up later. I did this because my profession is in graphic design and I have the tools to make it easy on myself. File size is 8.5x11" and the pages are consecutive.

Lastly, you'll notice my own personal touches here as far as the info I think is necessary to present. All the skils are from the basic 2nd Edition set, the RM Companions, WarLaw, Sea Law and the Arms Companion. You of course, do not have to use what you do not want to. Also, I have adhered to the design style of the original sheet in the Character Records book, so there's nothing flashy in here.

Hopefully you will all find it useful. Here is the link.

Note that this link is no longer valid. Email me if you want this PDF. In the meantime I'm looking for a good off-site storage area.

Aha. As an attachment. See below.... :D

Note that the attachment is 11in. x8.5in. and 12 pages long. You can put it all into 6 pages if you print double-sided.

Preview the Character Sheet (Page 1) • NOTE: IF YOU WANT THIS CHARACTER SHEET, YOU MUST REGISTER TO BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD IT!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by The Keeper on 10 Jun 2011, 13:33, edited 15 times in total.
Reason: Link no longer valid • Image preview: 6.10.2011

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Topic author
Local time: 21 Nov 2017, 18:57
Online: 20d 17h 40m 4s
Have thanks: 1 time