Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Flip Clock

News and information about the board. Look here to find out the latest announcements. Image

Moderator: The Keeper

Board index  Wandering Monk Site News and Feedback

#1) 

Flip Clock

Post Number:#1  Postby The Keeper » 14 Sep 2010, 18:21

So, now we have a Flip clock at the top! This is a swf file and it does change every minute!

-- Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:59 am --

Went back to the site I got this clock from (unknown to me you can click on the clock and it links to the author's site). Found a black, 24 hour flip clock with seconds. Had to make it a little larger so it's readable which skews the UCP line a little bit. Have to clean that up when I feel like getting to it.

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Topic author
Local time: 23 Nov 2017, 20:29
Online: 20d 17h 40m 4s
Have thanks: 1 time

#2) 

Re: Flip Clock

Post Number:#2  Postby The Keeper » 13 Nov 2010, 09:50

11.13.2010: Just an update on this. I have relocated the flip clock from the overall header file to the announcement center file. So, now the clock will appear in the announcement center. As I have that set to appear on all pages it will be there throughout the site.

EDIT: Announcement Center is only appearing on the Index page now. I felt that having that large box present on each page was probably more of a frustrating distraction intead of a help.
Last edited by The Keeper on 04 Feb 2011, 12:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clock location

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Topic author

#3) 

Re: Flip Clock

Post Number:#3  Postby The Keeper » 06 Feb 2011, 11:39

Allright. I have modified the Announcement Centre to diplay different text to Guests (not actually modded, but it's a feature of the MOD). Consequently the Flip Clock now only appears if you login. Which is actually better I think!

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Topic author