Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Dungeons and Dragons: The Play.

News from around the traditional RPG world.

Moderator: The Keeper

Forum rules
This forum is for traditional RPG news. It may or may not be related to Rolemaster, but any posts should be related to traditional RPGs.
Board index  Errata News

#1) 

Dungeons and Dragons: The Play.

Post Number:#1  Postby The Keeper » 05 Sep 2011, 10:43

Saw this article today in the San Francisco Chronicle. Thought it was an interesting premise. A play based not on the trappings of the game (in this case D&D), but the relationships of the people involved.

Is that why you got into gaming? At first it wasn't for me. I got into gaming because it was fun and I liked the fact that I could pretend to be someone else and could be powerful. Later on, as I matured (I know, the old joke about the immature gamer - spare me please) I realized that while all of that was still enjoyable, I was really interested in the relationships I had with the people around the table. The interactions with them and their characters. We had a lot of fun. Still do.

Show post links

The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin
Progress to next rank:
36.5%
Accolyte
Accolyte

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Topic author
Local time: 17 Dec 2017, 18:19
Online: 20d 17h 49m 52s
Have thanks: 1 time