Welcome to the Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums. Click here to register with us.

Archive

Archive 2017

Archive 2016

Archive 2014

Archive 2013

Archive 2012

Archive 2011

Archive 2010

Archive 2009

Archive 2008

News

The Rules

Postby The Keeper » 20 Mar 2008, 14:01

10.30.2010: Note that the rules for the forum may now be found here. This link, also located in the navigation bar of every page, is now the official rules page for this site. Any official updates to the rules will be found there.

I include all previous postings below for continuity and archiva...
Read full news: Here
Link to topic: The Rules
Comments: 1
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Purpose of this Forum

Postby The Keeper » 20 Mar 2008, 14:06

This forum is for discussion of all things Rolemaster 2nd Edition. Feel free to post anything about 2nd Edition here. As we grow, this area will expand.
Link to topic: Purpose of this Forum
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

What's the deal with the forum name?

Postby The Keeper » 20 Mar 2008, 15:39

Well. That's a small story. I once had a gamemaster named David. David hates Christmas. So, every year he runs a one-off adventure. David asks you to bring all of your useless, no good mediocre characters from any game. He throws them all into one place (usually the mouth of a large lair) and tells you that your job is to slay the dragon. The Christmas Dragon.

You can't leave. You have to go inside in order to leave. Which means you will encounter the dragon. The dragon will kill you, so if you...
Link to topic: What's the deal with the forum name?
Comments: 0
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Me, myself and no army.

Postby The Keeper » 20 Mar 2008, 16:34

OK. I am Erik Youngren (The Keeper) and this is my forum site. I have been gaming since 1983 when I was 13. I kind of fell into it and made my own stuff up until I got the D&D Basic Set for my 14th birthday in 1984. Since then I have played a number of games. Mechwarrior 2nd Edition has been the longest played, but I got involved in RM 2nd Edition in 1995.

In 2000, my wife and I moved here to Phoenix. I have been trying to find some people to game with, but there does not seem to be a whole...
Link to topic: Me, myself and no army.
Comments: 2
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kell: A brief overview

Postby The Keeper » 21 Mar 2008, 12:35

Kell is my first created world. I first laid down it's foundations in 1991 after creating a very basic outline of my universe. I started by making a map. I wanted to create a very large world so I used some very large graph paper. I drew the basic outilines and then started filling in geography. Once I had that down, I started creating various "capitol" cities by randomly placing dots on the map. Those cities formed the names of the original kingdoms that were eventually created.

At t...
Link to topic: Kell: A brief overview
Comments: 2
The Keeper
Site Admin
Site Admin